People lie every second of the day, is something natural on human beings. Since the beginning of life we lie and it’s a lie saying you are absolutely honest. Everybody lies is the hard truth, so who to believe. No one, everyone or just let it go? Even do you know is a lie. There are small lies like a kid saying he didn’t broke aunt’s favorite cup and big lies like cheating on your wife. There are also good lies like saying your BFF how amazing is the necklace and knowing you will never wear it. But why do we say all this lies? To make it through the day without a scratch on the suit, to make someone happy, to make myself happy or just maybe, because I can lie. The real truth is we are selfish bastards who lie because is easier, is secure and harmless. Is better to say your boss you were sick with lupus instead of saying you were fucking your lover in Bahamas, is better to say I love that new wallpaper instead I hate that wallpaper and even better to say I control my life and nothing would ever happen to me than I don’t know how to control my life and am scared something might happen to me. We lie even to ourselves! Sad… yes but is the truth. Maybe right now you are thinking this freaking moron has never lie in his entire fucking life why is he saying we are selfish bastard he is the selfish bastard who is even lying about lie. YEAH buddy, I lie everyday like every other person but I have the guts enough to say I lied to you and heart to have regrets. But what makes me different is that I make the change. I rather prefer to hurt someone by telling the truth than to hurt someone by lying. Perhaps, the biggest change we can ever do is stop lying to ourselves and you will see how better the world can be. See like you have never seeing, smell like you have never smelled, hear like if you were deaf before and feel like this was your last moment to feel. Don’t cover yourself with lies because it the end your life will be your biggest lie, years don’t come back so live everyday with a smile and an open heart.
P.S Am not saying you shouldn’t lie, my saying is to love enough to be honest and whenever you feel like you have to lie remember is you choice, your life and your heart.
Mdwyer-
No comments:
Post a Comment